The Hong Kong Society of Critical Care Medicine welcomes any healthcare professional or students studying in any healthcare disciplines to join us as our member.
Our membership runs in cycles of 2 years, and the current cycle will last until the end of 2018. Our members would enjoy the opportunity to professional education activities including:
- Attend our Annual Scientific Meeting at a special price,
- Attend our Bi-monthly Inter-hospital Grand Round at Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
- Access to the online journal INTENSIVE CARE MONITOR, maintained by the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, the Chinese University of Hong Kong,
- Sponsorship opportunities to attend local or overseas professional meeting related to Critical Care Medicine,
- Subsidy for educational courses or conferences related to Critical Care Medicine.
To join us, please download and complete the application form and return it to our Secretary.